The Magic of Gift Making DIME Virtual Embroidery Event with Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy
- DIME VIRTUAL EVENT
- DIME, Designs in machine embroidery, sewing
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy for the FREE Virtual Embroidery Event – The Magic of Gift Making – S & R Sewing & Vacuum Center!
Do you love to make gifts? Do you pour your heart and soul into each gift you create? Do you celebrate life’s special occasions with handmade gifts? Then you know gifts with a personal touch are memorable. Attend the Magic of Gift Making Virtual Embroidery Event. See inspiring samples and learn new techniques to make magical gifts for every event.
Whether you are celebrating the arrival of a new baby, a graduation or a memorable birthday, you’ll find inspiration to commemorate life’s most precious moments. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant ideas– all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME.
Celebrate special moments with unique embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of professionally created samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Gay Campbell will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on March 17th!
Learn 8 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Learn to custom fit lace to any garment – yokes, pocket flaps, hems and more
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
- Emboss napped fabrics
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Each attendee can download a free lace project design of a 4” x 4” book mark– downloadable lace design provided!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.