Deb's Holiday Tree Table Runner Class
Deb’s Holiday Tree Table Runner Class, July 30, 9:30-12:30 $30; A fun Holiday Tree Table Runner and a great size, 19 ½” x 50" size, project to make for yourself or gifts for others. This is super easy, great for a beginner and all done on a regular sewing machine. Deb Frey will demonstrate how to make a quilt sandwich and sewing binding on a quilt. For the binding we will use a binding tool Deb uses this tool for so many things. Come join in for a fun class and have Christmas sewing started.
Please bring Sewing machine with power cord, 1/4" quilting foot with guide, walking foot or edge joining foot, regular sewing foot, and foot control.
Fabrics with required cuts to bring:
- (5) 10" squares of assorted green for tree branches
- (6) 10" squares of white or background fabric
- (1) 10" square of red or color you want for star
- 1/2 yd for outer border
- 1/4 yd coordinating fabric for binding
- 1 yd fabric for backing
Supply list for Holiday Tree Table Runner 19 ½” x 50" size
- Cotton quilt batting 24" x 55"
- Heat and bond light for star
- 10" half hexagon template (S&R will have these to purchase for this class)
- Cotton thread for piecing and quilting
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, quilt rulers: 6" x 24" and 6"x 12"
- Small iron and ironing mat
- 75/11 and 80/12 sewing needles
- 505 Adhesive Spray
- Sewing scissors and paper cutting scissors
- The Binding Tool ($10)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!