Deb’s Half-Hexi Pumpkin Table Runner
Deb’s Half-Hexi Pumpkin Table Runner, September 25, 9:30-12:30 $30; What a cute table runner using the 10” large Half Hexi template (we used in last month’s class making a Christmas tree table runner. Just another use for this template, a fun class and learning a few new tips. This finishes at a 36”x 18” table runner. We should have time to do some quilting on this before the end of class. Don't forget to bring extra fabric just in case you cut something wrong.
SUPPLY LIST FOR HALF HEXI PUMPKIN TABLE RUNNER
- Sewing machine with cord, foot control
- 1/4” quilting foot with guide
- Walking foot or free motion foot to free motion quilt, but this is not taught in class, you can quilt in a way you would like.
- scraps for orange pumpkin, each piece 11”x 5 1/2” (6 pieces for the runner like mine)
- scraps for the strip between Hexi pumpkin, 2 1/2” x 11”; 3 pieces if you make it like mine
- ¼ yards for inner border, 1 1/2” wide
- 1/3 yard for outer border, 3 pieces 3” wide
- ¼ yard background fabric for around the pumpkin, on sample it is the cream, words, printed fabric.
- 1/3 yard for binding
- 42”x 23” backing fabric
- 42”x 23” cotton batting
- Green fabric for stems and light heat and bond.
- Basic sewing supplies (scissors, seam ripper, extra needles, etc.)
- 505 basting spray
- Sewing thread and quilting thread to match fabric, universal sewing needles size 75/11
- Half Hexi 10” large template
- Rotary cutter, cutting mats, scissors, pins, if you have a mat that you can turn bring that, it is useful cutting the pumpkin pieces
- Quilt rulers, one 24” long and the other can be 12” x 6” or close to this size.
- Marking pen
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!