Criss-Cross Sewing-Gardening-Cooing Apron With Pockets, Saturday-March 28, 9:30-1:30 $50 for class (4 hours) & pattern. The Criss-Cross Apron is versatile for so many things, for you, for gifts. Know a Gardner-make him OR her a gardening apron! Know a cook-make them an apron for when they cook! Know a seamstress (maybe even you!) make this this apron. You can add embroidery or vinyl and make it have a whole new purpose. The pattern takes 1 yard of 2 different fabrics. In the class you will learn how to measure and fit your pattern, apply these handy pockets and more. Guess what? It’s reversible! AND, no strings or ties! What’s not to love?
Please purchase all your supplies & fabrics at S&R Sewing and always ask for your class discount!
Crisscross Apron Supply list:
- Fabric (amount according to back of pattern envelope)
- Sewing Machine (do not forget electric cord and foot pedal)
- Sewing Machine Manual
- ALL sewing machine feet and accessories
- Extra bobbins – wind with matching thread
- All purpose thread in the color of fabric you are bringing
- Scissors/rotary cutter and mat
- Pinking shears (if you have some) This is a good time to purchase to add to your basic sewing supplies.
- Fabric marker or chalk
- Hem gauge
- Tape Measure
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!