BABY LOCK IQ DESIGNER-FILLS AND OUTLINES---ONLINE CLASS March 31, 10am; You must sign up to receive the invitation link.
This includes models, Destiny 1&2, Solaris, Altair or Meridian
The way this will work is that you will sign up and we will send you an email link before 9am the morning of class to join us for the class. Please check the email that you gave us. If you need us to check your email ahead of time—give us a call at 256-536-5696.
You will follow that link which will ask you to install the app to join (it is very simple, we tested on a couple of PCs and it worked great). We recognize that some may have issues with a slow Internet speed. However, since we cannot get together, we are going to try this as a way to continue learning.
A couple of things to consider if you are new to online classes.
- You ask questions by typing them into the space on the right of the screen. The presenter will stop and answer them in order. Every sees every question as it is typed.
- The presenter cannot stop to answer every question as it is asked but, will wait for a break in what she is teaching to answer.
- If your Internet bumps you off, you will need to go back to the email, click the link to re-join.
- You will not be allowed to record the session because we use copyrighted information from others to put the class together.
- We will have a handout that you can download with instructions.
Usually, we will stitch out what we sew as part of the class. However, we ask that you stitch your project after class and send us a picture to Kathie@sewingcircles.com
If something should happen that we cannot foresee at this time, we will contact you at the email address you gave us. It is important that you check your email for notifications during this time. As always, please stay safe
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!